Parshvanath - Swetamber Jinalaya
Best time to visit temple is
Ever Sunday between 9:30 - 12:00 PM
For Darshan during weekdays ( Monday to Friday) or Saturday, kindly contact any one of the following (SMS is preferred over phone)
- Virang Shah: 214-495-6587
- Dilip Shah: 214-924-6645
- Shreyans Jain: 214-499-4669
- Prakash Ranka: 972-849-3065
- Jatin Shah: 214-705-2072
Snatra Puja is planned at JSNT on 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month at 10.00 am in Parshvanath Swetamber Jinalaya.
We have the following families sponsoring the monthly Snatra Puja for 2018. The sponsoring family has to be present before the Puja starts and they get the Labh of Shanti Kalash, Aarti and Mangal Divo. To participate as sponsor for Snatra Puja, please contact Viral Vora email@example.com.
Weekly Pakshal & Ashtaprakari Puja
We have Pakshal & Ashtaprakari Puja - on remaining Sundays at 10.00 a.m. Parshvanath Shwetamber Jinalaya.
Sponsored Snatra Pujas at JSNT or you Residence:
JSNT Team can perform Snatra Puja at temple (recommended) or at your house.
1. To schedule Snatra Puja --- please contact Viral Vora firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For Snatra Puja, please see details below:
Saturday is preferable.Normally we do a Snatra Pooja which takes about 1.5 -2 hours. You will need a van or two small cars to get the things from Temple. Beside which you will need to arrange for
- Quarters (25 cents) worth of $5.00
- Rice about one cereal bowl worth
- Ghee (Cow Ghee that can be purchased from any Indian Grocery Store)
- Divet (Full Divet that can be also purchased from any Indian Grocery Store)
- Kesar ( Saffron 1 tea spoon)
- Srifal (Raw Coconut) -1
A donation of $251 to the temple is recommended.
3. Donation for Snatra Puja --- check made to "JSNT" and additional info, please contact Neerav Dalal/Jatin Shah
Alternative you can pay online at: http://paypal.me/jsntderavasi