JSNT ART & CRAFT Fair Spring 2019
Let’s put our creative hats on and come up with innovative ideas to represent Jain symbols.
The symbols could be Sathiya, Diya, Ahimsa, Aarti Thalis, wall hangings, Rangoli, canvas painting, poster boards or any other creative presentation.
To Register click here.
- Registration Deadline: 03/07/2019
- Submission Date: 03/24/2019 by 10:30 am
- Display Date: 03/24/2019 all day
- Pick-up Date: 03/31/2019 by 11:30 am
Activity Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Liaison: Dr. Ranjit Dhelaria | email@example.com
- After Pathshala snacks and cooking -Hitesh Jain (404-903-6359) / Ketan Jain (323-481-8748)
- Hindi/Gujarati Language Classes after Pathshala - Shaily Jain
- Story Telling for Kids below 5 Years - Nandan Mehta / Viral Shah
- Picnic -Virendra Shah
- International Student Support - Anshul Talati / Kinjal Sheth
- Art & Craft Fair - Sweta Shah / Palak Shah / Manita Jain / Alpa Mehta
- JSNT Health Fair - Ketan Shah / Amy Shah
- Continue weekly snacks for Pathshala students
- Support Pathshala activities
- Support YJA/YJP/University student activities
- JSNT got Talent show and more…
- Jain Swadhyay - TBD
- JSNT Helping Hands